The big news this year is Ben Coombs fresh from his Pub2Pub adventures has now organised another event which is going to start from Kemble Business Park on our open day at 11.00. This time there will be around 12 cars,mostly comprising of TVR’s travelling to Bavaria under the Pub2Pub adventures banner. Be there to give them a good send off.
Some further good news - the following traders have confirmed:
- Food and Drink - Parsons Nose burgers, Italian Coffee man, Natural Flames fresh cooked pizzas
- Lloyds Specialist Developments
- Platinum Alloy Wheels
- Suface and Design
- D&C Trim
- Central TVR
- HF Solutions
- North London Dyno – With a prize going to the highest BHP for an unmodified TVR engine
- HR Owen Lamborghini - who will be donating something special……
- David Gerald
- UK Detailers
- Classic Car LED’s
- Neil Garner Performance Engineering
- TVR Club van
- Wiltshire Club stall selling raffle tickets and cake plus a few surprises
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance complete with a bear
- There are a few companies that have not yet confirmed, but hopefully they will in the next few weeks.
Then there is our superb raffle run by the ladies in the club with lots of prizes and the not to be missed auction of TVR related bits and pieces and other goodies by professional auctioneer Richard Newsome. During the day there will be a mystery concours event, so make sure your TVR is sparkly clean as it will be closely inspected - don’t worry if it’s not fully original you are still eligible, plus there are prizes for the top two TVR's.
Finally, please do not turn up too early as you will not able to access the stands and displays until 10am, as the traders need time to set up. On arriving, you will find the main entrance to Kemble Business Park blocked, but there will be TVR road signs directing you to the side entrance. Please park neatly in the clearly marked parking bays as directed by the club marshals, enjoy your day. We don’t ask for a entrance fee, therefore please give generously as all profits go to the Wiltshire Air Ambulance.