It’s not easy to get people to stand up in front of an audience and give a presentation as both David and myself know from when we have been working. But we have managed to get some special speakers this year from Lloyds Specialist Developments more to follow, plus traders, rolling road, mystery concours competition, food and drink stalls plus lots more.
As previously mentioned our display this year will be focusing on the Griffith though the ages, so we are on the lookout for the following ‘hard to find’ cars to display on the day.
- 1960’s Griffiths
- 4.3 BV Griffith
- One of the last 100 LE 500 Griffith
- Highly modified Griffith with LS engine or something else non- standard
- Race prepared Griffith
We have also been contacting all the people we know to donate prizes for the raffle and auction, so here is a sneak preview of some of the prizes that will be on offer for the auction or raffle more to follow:
- Refurb of four alloy wheels by Platinum Alloy Wheels Swindon
- Signed Derek Bell picture – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Bell_(racing_driver)
- Signed Rick Stein cookbook Venice to Istanbul – Could make a very nice Christmas present ?
- Two free MoT’s at Islington Motors Trowbridge
- Chassis clean-up to the value of £199 Neil Garner Performance Engineering
- Service to the value of £199 Neil Garner Performance Engineering
- 5 litres of Fuchs Titan Race Pros engine oil for your TVR. Opie oils will help out if you are unsure on viscosity requirements
- Two tickets to the NEC Classic Car Show
If anyone would like to donate something suitable to help raise money for the Wiltshire Air Ambulance please get in contact, with David or myself.
More details are in this months Sprint Magazine on page 7. If you haven’t been before click on this link to see what happened last year. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy8RIR2Qvpg
Finally please don’t arrive before10am as it diverts our scarce resources in getting the traders in place before the event opens. If you do arrive early you will be asked to remain in the car park to ensure your safety. Please park where directed and neatly as car parking is at a premium this year.